Why Gene Juarez Salons & Spas?
For over 45 years, Gene Juarez Salons & Spas has been the place where the client experience is our highest mission and our employees are our most valuable asset.
Every client provides us with the opportunity to share our craft, our professionalism and our passion as we help them celebrate beauty and wellness. We will create a lifetime of loyalty by setting exceedingly high standards and demonstrating excellence in everything we do personally and professionally.
Gene Juarez Promise
We provide our clients with services and expertise to help them look, live and feel their best. To fulfill this promise:
- We provide every client with a consistent, authentic, quality experience that will help them to live beautifully.
- We are committed to making a difference in the lives of our clients, our environment and our communities.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We will cultivate excellence by providing platforms for creativity, education, inspiration, and opportunities for growth.
- We are united as a family by celebrating our diversity—treating each other with respect and dignity.
- Paid vacations & holidays
- 401k with a company match
- Insurance: medical, dental, life, vision
- Short term disability
- Product discounts
- Service discounts
- Continuing education
- Competitive pay
- Access to industry experts through our international partnerships
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- A beautiful work environment
- Fun and friendly co-workers
We are always looking for top talent—from experienced hairdressers, skin care experts and massage professionals—to newly graduated beauty rockstars and support staff ready to provide amazing service and work with our team of the best in the northwest.
We offer benefits you’ll love and continuing education to inspire and fuel your creative growth.
There’s a reason why we’ve been voted 2015’s “Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products,” by 425 Magazine readers, 2015’s “Best Salon for Cuts,” by Seattle Magazine readers, 2012, 2013 and 2014’s “Best Hair Color and 2015’s Best Hair Salon,” by KING 5 News viewers.